Saturday, July 19, 2008

I Know e.How

Having been an internet enthusiast for more than just a couple of months is like touring the world and seeing so many things that most of the time I get overwhelmed. So many good websites have come my way but I would say that the one i feel i am so lucky to have met is the eHow (How to do just about everything) site .

I remember my husband advised me that if i have some questions regarding the Internet, I will just have to type that question and Google it. Well , when I upgraded my browser to Internet Explorer 7 I have experienced a handful of problems with my computer. So I did what my husband told me to do and that's when I get to see and meet this great website.

eHow.com have just all the answers to everything. You can ask anything , from how to eliminate mosquitoes to how to clean up the cookies in your computer. I swear, I do not have any single visit to the Internet without going to this site. They are very helpful and they even offer to pay somebody for an article about how to do just anything. I am not lucky though. I can't qualify because I do not live in the United States.

So if you have any questions, may it be about computers, health, career, family etc. Spare your self from having to ask someone, be resourceful. Check it out and have a look at this wonderful site. You might just feel grateful like me afterwards. I feel like a "fan" of them already... more power to the people behind eHow.

No comments: